It is advised to reach the Ruissalo Boatyard by bike or by public transportation services. There is no space for personal parking near Ruissalo Boatyard. On the city side of the Ruissalo bridge, there are approximately 250 parking spaces free of charge for a maximum of 8 hours.
Föli (Turku region traffic) bus number 8, which reaches Ruissalo, leaves from Puutori. Please see further up-to-date schedules and routes from Föli’s journey planner. Stop at Ruissalonsilta bus stop right after the Ruissalo bridge and the Ruissalo Boatyard is a few minutes walking distance away.
The Föli water bus stops at Martinsilta, Forum Marinum and Ruissalo Boatyard. The water busses and their stops have unobstructed entrances. Please see further up-to-date schedules and routes from Föli’s journey planner.
River Taxi Jokitaxi Aura 1 will operate en route from Aurajoki to Ruissalo Boatyard. The river taxi’s open space can fit six passengers. You can order a river taxi by phone or by email: 040 220 7868 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest harbor coordinates: 60° 125.345′ N. 022° 12.195′ E
Harbor master: +358 400 330 413
From 8th of July onwards, Southwest Finland has receded to an acceleration phase. According to the guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southwest Finland, participants must adhere to the hygiene measures of the Communicable Disease Act and be mindful of close contact with each other when there are more than 10 people indoors and more than 50 people in confined spaces outdoors.
A limited number of tickets will be sold to Turku Sea Jazz, so that proper safe distance between attendees can be upheld. The venue’s cleaning functions have been enhanced, and hand-washing possibilities with hand sanitizer units can be found from the area.
Preventing the further spread of the coronavirus is a joint responsibility by both the organizers and the attendees, so please follow the following guidelines:
- Do not attend the festival while sick (you can return the ticket via Tiketti, if that is the case)
- If you have visited a high-risk country during the last two weeks, adhere to THL’s guidelines on health inspections, coronavirus testing and possible quarantine before attending the event.
- Stick to your own entourage, keep a safe distance to others.
- Be mindful of coughing and overall hand hygiene
- Use a mask while queuing, on different points of service, and in situations where there are crowds of people and avoiding close contacts is challenging
- Favor using cards and other payments as opposed to cash
- Buy an advance ticket from Tiketti
Let’s enjoy the Jazz summer and take care of each other!
There is no shortage of food at the Ruissalo Boatyard! Food Trucking Company will be offering salad from local caught fish in addition to burgers and potatoes.
- Archipelago Caesar made from cold-smoked whitefish caught from Piipanoja 9,5€
- Portobello-burger / Minced meat burger 11€
- Potaters 5€
Additionally, Tenlén BBQ & Smokery (a new restaurant!) and Zaké Pizzeria & Wine Bar will be open and operate on location. Any thirst will be extinguished by bars in the Westin Hall and a bar specializing in wines at the Summer Theater side of the Linnateatteri.
Concerts will be held at the Westin and Estlander Halls, which are located at the Ruissalo Boatyard. Entrance to the festival area is through gates which are located between aforementioned halls, on the Hevoskarintie side.
Both halls and their events are considered indoor concerts, but Estlander Hall concerts can be listened from outside as well. The halls are not heated, so please dress warmly in case the weather gets cold.
Toilet facilities can be found right outside of the festival area.